Functionality Designed to Increase Productivity
ProCalV5 will increase productivity for companies seeking to improve the way their organizations do business.
Click on the image above to view a larger version.
ProCalV5 is easily searchable by querying data by equipment, record type, event history, and more!
- Equipment Master Records : The equipment master records are used to track items that are not calibrated in the system. Users can schedule planned maintenance items on equipment. Users can also associate instruments and loops as components of equipment records. For example, a chamber could have multiple humidity and temperature sensors connected to it.
- Calibration Records : This is used to add, display, modify and if necessary, delete the results of an instrument, loop, test instrument or system calibration. This record is used to capture all information related to the calibration of an item, including inputs, readings, standards used, SOP used, man hours, who calibrated the item, and possibly, electronic approval signatures.
- Event History : The event history is a searchable audit trail. It allows users to quickly and easily find any historical events that are associated with their items. For example, users can use this feature to determine when calibration for an instrument, as well as when status changes occur.
With ProCalV5, User’s are provided these additional features and functionality to improve productivity and work flow:
- Advanced Queries : Advanced Queries allow the user to intuitively search their ProCalV5 system for specific information they need. Advanced queries can be generated in all record types and allow the user to search for specific data.
- Reminders : ProCalV5 comes equipped with a reminder system, whereby overdue calibrations, work items and alerts will appear on the Reminders screen. There are many different types of reminders that may be configured by User Group to appear in this screen ranging from Late Calibrations to Un-finalized Maintenance Results. The Reminders screen may also inform users of their current Review and/or Approval obligations.
- Reporting : ProCalV5 includes a comprehensive selection of over 70 Standard Reports and Forms. Our Customer Service Specialists routinely create custom reports to User specific specifications. Users with Seagate Crystal Report experience may easily modify the standard reports or create their own. A convenient Report Management Utility allows the addition and re-indexing of the new report document templates. Unique worksheets, calibration reports or other custom documents may be assigned for different accounts or instrument requirements.
- Test Type Packages : ProCalV5’s unique “Test Type Package” (TTP) functionality enables users to perform calibration procedures involving complex algorithms and obtain automatic Pass/Fail Results. You need only define the test requirements and procedure and Prime Technologies engineers will develop a “Test Type Package” solution to suit your requirements. Prime Technologies maintains a library of existing TTP’s for use in new situations to solve your requirements. Examples include Uncertainty, Repeatability, Linearity, Extreme Values, HPLC calibrations and Laminar HEPA Filter Air Velocity tests.
- Reverse Traceability : This functionality allows users to reverse trace a standard that has been previously used to calibrate a particular instrument, loop, test instrument, or system. Through the reporting system in ProCalV5, reports can be generated on reverse traceability.
- Uncertainty Calculations : This feature uses Test Type Package (TTP) functionality to perform an Uncertainty Budget Calculation when an item is calibrated if the User has assigned the appropriate standards. The TTP calculates an Expanded Uncertainty value for a given unit, Coverage Factor (k) and desired number of significant figures.
Additional Convenient Utilities
The ProCalV5 Bar Code Utility allows users to print 2” x 2” bar code labels directly from ProCalV5 that may be affixed to all types of items recognized by ProCalV5. Once labels have been printed from ProCalV5, they may also be scanned back into the program making the entry of data, creation of records and/or the taking of a physical inventory faster and easier!
This Utility includes two standard bar code label reports for instruments that will be found in your ProCalV5 Reporting System. These labels may be used once instrument and calibration data has been entered into your database. The bar code label contains the item’s Bar Code ID, Instrument ID, the name of the Technician who performed the calibration, the instrument’s Calibration Date and its Next Due Date. Prime Technologies can customize any label for customers as well, or users may customize their own labels and reports with Seagate Crystal Reports software.
The ProCalV5 Archive Utility comes standard with all ProCalV5 Calibration Management Software solutions. It gives users the ability to archive or remove calibration and audit trail information from your production database and move it elsewhere on your computer or another secure location. The Utility also enables users to restore previously archived data in read-only format to your production database or view the data through use of supplied standard reports.
The ProCalV5 Mass Update Utility, allows you to perform one or more updates to multiple records at the same time. One approved Mass Update record can be stored as a history record for a mass modification. Each Mass Update record, as well as each target record updated, can have a complete audit trail of modifications made. The ProCalV5 Mass Update Utility allows users to perform one or more updates to multiple records at the same time. With this valuable utility, you can save time and headaches associated with changing data to multiple records.
The ProCalV5 Email Reminder Utility automates the process of getting Reminder/Notification content to ProCalV5 users. Every user whose record has been completed with an email address can be set up to receive a copy of the reminders that they have been set up to receive. This is the perfect tool for infrequent users, sending notifications to multiple people in your company and much more!
The ProCalV5 Training Module allows users to log and track their employees’ training, as well as various courses and classes. Since the Training Module works off of the same database as your core ProCalV5 software, all user group and employee records already established in your production database are easily accessible directly from this module.
ProCalV5 enables today’s manufacturing and other industries the ability to use convenient time saving tools like quick-type, hot keys, and pick lists to effectively manage your companies valuable assets. Systems may be configured as well to support and manage multiple e-signature approvals within any organizations regulated environment. Customized calibration procedures and reports can also be developed and added to your ProCalV5 system to suit your specifications.
Asset Management highlights include;
- New master records can be duplicated from existing examples or easily and quickly configured from user friendly forms
- Users may add and establish characteristics for an unlimited number of custom fields
- Complex master records can be built with system calculated test points, limits, and correlating output specifications with multiple test-point groups and multiple accuracy statements
- Once defined, custom test procedures & reports can be selected for any asset with the click of a button
- Document management features allow the capture and direct access to your SOP’s or other documents such as user manuals, CAD drawings, and assays
- Easily establish and view hierarchal relationships
- Auto calculate cardinal test points, signal values, Hi/Lo Limits, Control Limits, and more
- Manage employee training requirements and records, course content and class schedule to provide a valuable compliance resource
ProCalV5 Additional System Feature Highlights
- Logically designed and developed for easy intuitive use
- Fully validated, 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant solution with IQ, OQ, PQ scripts provided
- Rigorous comprehensive controls to support compliance with FDA, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 9000, QS 9000, ISO 17025 & ANSI 254
- Scalable, reliable solution with seamless expansion and consistent functionality whether a small desktop MS Access System, a larger SQL Server installation or a multi-site Oracle network solution
- User friendly tools utilizing powerful Windows commands, keystrokes and control keys
- Manage unlimited separate accounts for companies, sites, divisions, and more with differing requirements and business practices
- Available with custom interfaces to other applications
- Web accessible